Child Advocates (who handle IEP matters and due process hearings)
- Precision Education – “Changing Family Experiences in Special Education”-Joliet, IL- We strive to bring our clients solutions for their children to receive a Free and Appropriate Public Education through creating a precise path customized to your family visions. Founder-Catherine Whichter, M.Ed. (Office (800) 432-0170 Fax: (866)-773-5217), info@PrecisionEducation.com, Toni Marcum email@example.com precisioneducation.com
- Advanced Case Management, Ltd. provides IEP consultation and development, advocacy, classroom observations, review of evaluations and school records, coordination of public and private services, and medication management. The organization�s vision is to collaboratively work with parents, professionals and educators so that children with special needs will realize their potential and enjoy productive, successful lives. Services are headed by Catherine J. Oliver, RN, C, MSN who has 10 years of experience in the special education field. Catherine works with city and suburban families. Telephone: 847-615-9410. Website: http://www.advancedcasemanagement.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individualized Consulting and Resources, LLC. (224.622.8334) is an educational consulting business which provides consulting, advocacy, tutoring and other resources to special education children and their families. The main focus is to inform, guide and advise parents, families and community structures with educational information ranging from special education and 504 plans to disability services as well as general educational needs, assessments, seminars, tutoring and how to navigate through the educational system. 2416 Bradley Place, Evanston, Illinois 60202; email: email@example.com
- Everyone Is Welcome – One of the largest, if not the largest, child advocacy service provider in Illinois. They provide not only child advocacy, but also expert witness services, 712 Westfield Drive St. Charles, IL 60174-3846 (630) 584-0970 firstname.lastname@example.org EveryoneIsWelcome
- Child Advocates include: Mark W. Doyle, M.S. Ed.(inclusion and transitional services) Janet M. Varchetto (reading, language and Dyslexia), Chris Scherschel (physical therapy, multiple disability children, and inclusion issues), Joe Creedon, Debra Scouten, Barbara Chatman
- EdPsych Solutions offers comprehensive psycho-educational evaluations, consultation and advocacy services. Specializing in learning disabilities, ADHD, tourette syndrome and spectrum disorders. Contact Shari Meserve, M.S.Ed., Ed.S. at 847-800-8781 or visit www.edpsychsolutions.net
- Bonnie Fell – Over 20 years of experience in advocacy of children and families. Founder of the North Suburban Chapter of Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CH.A.D.D.) Affiliated with the The Child and Family Law Center of the North Shore 847-926-0101 email@example.com
- Gail Glasser – “Advocate for Children’s rights for Learning Disabilities as well as for Gifted Children” Skokie, 847-845-1902 Butterfly0214@aol.com
- Wendy E. Handrich, M.S., Ed. �The Learning Curve of Wisconsin, Inc.� Provides child advocacy and expert witness services. Serves both Wisconsin and Illinois. Phone: (262) 567-9044. firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Chance To Succeed (ACTS) – Tinley Park – Terri Buckley – Parent Advocate Phone: 708-633-0903 E-mail: email@example.com
- Action ADDvoKids – Cindy L. Asselstine, Lay Advocate 1014 North Plum Grove Road, Suite 118 Schaumburg, Illinois 60173 Work: (847) 882-1225 Fax: (847) 882-0921
- Ariye Ginzburg – Morton Grove, firstname.lastname@example.org 847-965-4756 or 847-581-9066
- Tammera L. Lawson – Parent/Child Advocate 48 Pembrooke Rd. Montgomery, Illinois 60538 (630) 966-0927 E-mail: email@example.com Professional advocate serving Kendall, Kane, DeKalb, Will and DuPage counties (does not represent in due process).
- Barb Duffy, Parent Advocate – Making Connections, Chicago, IL Email: Advocate226@aol.com A former special education teacher, currently a parent advocate for four years. Working in Chicago and suburban areas to ensure appropriate services of children with initial placements, 504s, or IEPs. Expertise in Learning Disabilities and ADHD.
- George Ackron – Paraclete Services – 4615 Tile Line Rd. Crystal Lake, IL 60012 phone and fax: (815) 455-7010 firstname.lastname@example.org, Advocate in Disability Law. Has been providing advocacy services in IL for 25 years. Specializing in Special Ed. and SS Disability Representation.
- Annmarie Robinson – a non-lawyer Child Advocate who is associated with the Law Firm of Monahan & Cohen 312-419-0252 email@example.com
- Mary Anne Ehlert, CFP, a non-lawyer Child Advocate who is associated with the Law Firm of Brian Rubin & Associates firstname.lastname@example.org (847) 279-7999
- Rebeccah G Rodgers – Parent/Child Advocate 2624 S Lincoln Ave Springfield, Illinois 62704 (217) 793-0405 E-mail: email@example.com Web: http://www.AngelLoveFoundation.org Professional advocate serving Sangamon, Christian, Logan, Macoupin, Menard and Cass counties.
- Tuula Snow – 208 S. Oppyville Rd. Watseka, IL 60970 Phone: 815-432-6427 Fax: 815-432-2786 firstname.lastname@example.org Providing educational advocacy for children and their families in all aspects of special education through phone consultations and attendance at IEP meetings.
- VOICE – Provides parents with advocacy services on a sliding scale based on gross income. Co-Chair: Brad Bradley Address: P.O. Box 834, Mokena, IL 60448 Phone: (815) 469-4929 or 1-800-469-2844 Fax: (815) 469-6807 email@example.com
- Sheri L. Zalar M.Ed. Helping Parents Help Their Children 3328 W. Lexington Ct. Peoria, IL 61615 Tel: (309) 679-9582 E-Mail: SLZalar@aol.com
For a list of personal injury lawyers, check: https://personal-injury-lawyer.uwstart.nl/